Monday, February 19, 2007

Back to work

Well Barcelona was wonderful - it is a fantastically friendly city and it was great to get away and be able to chat to friends without the constant interruptions of children - we managed to finish cups of coffee and sentences. And the food . . . .


I was also very buzzy anyway as, just before we left I got a very exciting proposal from the team organising the Country Living Magazine Fair here in Scotland. I can't go into it until it is all settled but it had my head whirring all the way to Spain.
Then I read in CL, which I had taken along as my inflight reading, about their columnist competition which is Blog based . . . well you really have to take a punt at these things.

1 comment:

Primrose Hill said...

Hi Jane,
Glad you loved Barcelona, it's a fab place and the food is amazing isn't it! I'll return one day soon hopefully! I saw the CL blog columnist comp too, looks good doesn't it, although I think you have to have your blog through their site, not sure though? I just got a call from the CL organisers too, wonder if it's the same thing as you............??
L x