I have been rather dreading this tag arriving - I knew it was bound to.
This is not because I have problems with thinking of wierd things about myself but because I have problem with chain letters. Written down that sounds horribly pompous.
I am quite happy to write list of 6 wierd things about me but I shall not be tagging anyone else - sorry.
1. I am so bad at sport that a school team once decided to play one person short rather than risk having me on the pitch
2. I crammed for my art history finals in the University of Aberdeen's anatomy museum - so now the smell of formadlehyde brings back the dates of Mantegna's frescoes!
3. I am addicted to licorice.
4. I must always have the widest mug available to drink my coffee out of - I hate expresso cups.
5. The only sport I can win at is croquet.
6. I didn't ever finish a school needlework project - it was all that being sent back to re-pin, re-tack, re-sew.
All the best (obviously not a team player)